Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lightning Strikes Martha Stewart

Not only is she a self proclaimed domestic goddess, but now she's a triple time lightning strike survivor. She really can do it all!

Martha Stewart, 67, claims to have been electrocuted three times recently, during electrical storms, while being inside and completing (of course) some domestic chores. It's like reading that Martha Stewart was killed when 10 carpet rolls fell on her while she was undertaking a summer project in the Hamptons. If she's going to be killed, it will be while being Martha Stewart to the nth degree.

Now Martha claims that she was doing the dishes and got struck in the stomach. And then was struck two more times while being on the phone and holding a metal rod. Now, I've heard of lightning striking twice, but three times?!?!

If you've seen The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, then you may recall the man who was struck by lightning seven times. Perhaps Martha is on this path. But for now, here's some videos of lightning, striking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend says she did not send me an email from her account and that someone hacked through her iphone using the ip address to do it. The message said sent from her iphone (which she has) so i find it hard to believe that is possible.
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who enjoys to seek recent things. Currently I am fabricating my own solar panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly brilliant site that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how accurate the info given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I would highly treasure it, cauze I truly would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

shy guys said...

Hello friend amazing and very interesting blog about Lightning Strikes Martha Stewart I really enjoyed reading this blog and I would like to have any update about it, thanks for sharing!!

willy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.