Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bippity Boppity Boo

Hello bloggers.

Here's another take at what seems to be a juggernaut in the current zeitgeist of modern day popular culture. I originally tried writing a blog called "The Milo News", which I now see as an ultimately failed aim. The reason that this blog failed was that I realised to write a blog, you have to be consistent. Not an easy feat. Especially when you feel you have nothing to write about.

So what does this blog promise to be? I don't know. But I know what it won't be:
  • A celebrity bitch fest rag
  • A personal diary
  • A snobbish rant of how society is going down the drain
I start this blog now as I have many a lonely hour approaching with my university studies ending for the semester. Rather than spent countless hours on the mother that is Facebook, which I do have an obsession with, I could hone my writing skills and do something that is more creative.

So let the fun begin!

No comments: