Saturday, July 26, 2008

NOW SHOWING

These two seem to be about the only two that I haven't done a pre-review on. So this will be a small one.

THE DARK KNIGHT
One small paragraph will not suffice. I shall post a bigger blog. I've been a little hesitant to do so, but by now, most people have seen it. I want to see it again. Perhaps at the el cheapo $5 cinema in local Croydon...yes....then I will blog about it.

THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE
I want to believe that this would be worth the presumable $9.50 i would spend on a cheap Tuesday to go and see this. I didn't really watch the X Files when it came out. I've seen an episode or two since, and its looks at least intriguing. Didn't see the first X Files movie, so I don't know if I'm in a position to judge (like that would stop me). Nevertheless, I'm hoping to see this some cheap Tuesday.

No comments: